“Most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel.” -Kevin Trudeau
Isn’t this true? Wellness is a continuum; you have the very sick on one side and those that have achieved optimal health on the other. Most of us fall somewhere in between. We aren’t super sick, but we are not nearly as well or whole as we could be. Imagine not waking up with aches and pains or not hitting a wall after lunch? I believe you can feel better than you ever imagined. You can finally feel whole and rejuvenated again.
STAT Wellness wants to partner with you to help you achieve optimal health. Through our wellness partnership, we get a detailed history (prior to your first meeting) and a hour long consultation with treatment plan. When you become a client of STAT Wellness, you become a partner with email access for questions or accountability along your wellness journey.
Here are FIVE reasons why you need to partner with STAT Wellness:
- Accountability: It has been statistically proven that when you have an accountability partner you are far more likely to achieve your goals. Imagine having someone check in on you to see how you are doing on your wellness journey and someone to bounce ideas off of at a time of need. STAT Wellness would love the opportunity to be your accountability partner to help pull you up when you are weak and push you to make the impossible, possible.
- Prioritizing: One of the big reasons people do not achieve their goals is because they try to do too much at one time. This all or nothing mentality causes you to burn out quickly and beat yourself up when you are not able to stay 100% on plan. STAT Wellness will help prioritize with you what is most important to start with, remembering that “little by little a little becomes a lot” (from a Tanzanian proverb). Total lifestyle transformation does not happen overnight.
- Motivation: Sometimes you just need a cheerleader to encourage you to keep moving towards your goals. Through email and follow up visits, STAT Wellness will be your cheerleader. Encouraging you when things get tough and celebrating with you when things are going just as planned.
- Knowledge and Qualifications: Through the wellness partnership, you will be working with me (Kristin Oja) and I believe it is important to know the qualifications of the person you are going to be working with. I have my Doctorate as a Family Nurse Practitioner that sees patients on a weekly bases at CentreSpring MD. My dissertation focused on functional gastrointestinal disorders so I am well diverse when it comes to gut health. I am also ACSM certified personal trainer, AFAA certified group fitness instructor, Les Mills certified Body Pump Instructor, SCW Indoor and Outdoor bootcamp certified. Medically, I have completed Dr. Ben Lynch’s Methylation Course and I am working on Board Certification in Functional Medicine through the Institute of Functional Medicine. Through my experience in both traditional and integrative medicine, I can help guide you through obstacles and help you achieve your goals remembering that it is not a dictatorship, it is partnership.
- Quality Time: Appointments are not scheduled back to back so if you need additional time, it is always available. A large part of the partnership is listening. I want to meet you where you are at and truly understand the struggles you face. It is always nice to talk to someone that is removed from your every day life.
I hope you consider partnering with STAT Wellness. I am confident that together through exercise recommendations, nutritional support, supplement ideas, and quality time, STAT Wellness can help you achieve total body transformation.
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.
I look forward to partnering with you!