“Take care of your body, its the only place you have to live”. – Jim Rohn
1. What made you want to become a personal trainer?
2. I know you are open about your history with eating disorders; what are some life lessons you learned from overcoming your eating disorder and how were you able to start loving yourself again?
3. I know you have transitioned your business to be primarily online and virtual. How is it going?
4. What is the best advice you have for individuals wanting to boost their metabolism?
5. What is your favorite post-workout snack?
6. If you only have 20 minutes to workout, what would you do?
7. How can our readers work with you?